Posti di lavoro
Responsabile di Programmi a Mosca (sostituzione congedo maternità)
Pro Helvetia, the Swiss Arts Council, is a foundation under public law, funded by the Federal Government of Switzerland. Pro Helvetia promotes artistic creations in Switzerland as well as a networking and cultural exchange abroad. Since the end of november 2012 the Foundation runs the program «Swiss Made in Russia» (SMiR) from Zurich and Moscow. Following the closure of the programme in june 2015, Pro Helvetia is planning to open a liaison office in Moscow in January 2016.
To support our team in Moscow we are looking for a:
Substitute Programme Manager for a maternity leave
Working in intercultural context 100 %
in Moscow, in the frame of «Swiss Made in Russia» - Pro Helvetia, Swiss Arts Council
You are responsible for project work and support (incl. mandated projects) of Russian partners, working in our team in Moscow and always in close cooperation and exchange with our Head Office in Zurich, Switzerland. You will evaluate proposals, coordinate projects and support the Russian Partners. Furthermore, you create and maintain networks, develop partnerships and coach partners in coordination with all external activities. You assemble, prepare, analyze future, current and past SMiR-projects. Office management tasks include coordinating external experts for specific assignments, handle administrative, financial and technical management of SMiR, or classifying correspondence. Regular skype meetings are organized with the Head of SMiR and the entire team as well as with project owners and their partners. You prepare statistic data for analysis and evaluation and manage Visa- and travel hosting for projects’ participants. You represent the SMiR team and are the contact person for artists and partners in Russia. To ensure this, you take part in public relations and media promotion events connected to all activities that are co-financed by SMiR. You give regular reports to Pro Helvetia Zurich as well as regular internal information to Pro Helvetia Zurich and to the Embassy in Moscow.
- Profound knowledge in project management in intercultural context
- Good knowledge in contemporary Russian culture within at least one of the following disciplines: Visual Arts, Music, Theatre, Dance, Literature
- Efficient administration and financial skills, thinking ahead
- Fluent Russian and English, written and oral
- Experience with the production of cultural events is preferable
- Very good operational knowledge of computers (Windows Office and management programms)
- German, French and/or Italian language are beneficial
- Knowledges of accountancy is beneficial
- Ready to work irregular hours (evenings and Weekends) and travel for business
- Communicative and teamminded Person
The position is a full time temporary job starting on the 29th of September 2014 and ending on the 31.12.2015. Kindly forward your CV and a motivation letter in English , as well as a copy of your ID to crosset(at)prohelvetia.ch before 22th of August 2014. Only electronic applications will be accepted.
For more information please contact: +41 44 267 71 68